Chocolate Cheesecake Filled Strawberries- mouthwatering and creamy chocolate cheesecake stuffed in fresh strawberries. A no-bake dessert takes only 15 minutes to make! It’s the perfect make-ahead dessert for a party or holiday with friends and family.
Chocolate Cheesecake Filled Strawberries
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pint strawberries
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons crushed Oreo cookies
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons butter softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Rinse and pat dry strawberries. Cut ¼ inch off the strawberries from the stem side and hollow out with a sharp knife.
- In a small-medium bowl, melt chocolate chips in a microwave in 20 second intervals.
- In a zip-loc bag, crushed Oreos using a roller.
- Dip the tip of each strawberry into melted chocolate and then cookie crumbs. Place onto a wax paper-lined baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, softened butter, vanilla, cocoa powder and sugar. Mix in remaining chocolate until incorporated and then whipped cream.
- Using a pastry bag with a small fitting, pipe filling into each strawberry.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. Enjoy!