WOD 5: 10 for 10
AMRAP: Perform as many rounds as possible in 10 minutes.
One-Arm Kettlebell Swings or perform with both arms: 10 reps
One-Arm Kettlebell Swings Instructions:
Place one kettlebell between your feet. Push back with your butt and bend your knees to get into the starting position. Make sure that your back isflat and look straight ahead. Swing the kettlebell between your legs forcefully. Quickly reverse the direction and drive though with your hipstaking the kettlebell straight out. Let the kettlebell swing back between your legs and repeat. Switch arms with each set.
Box Jump (Multiple Response): 10 reps
Box Jump (Multiple Response) Instructions:
- Assume a relaxed stance facing the box or platform approximately an arm’s length away. Arms should be down at the sides and legs slightly bent.
- Using the arms to aid in the initial burst, jump upward and forward, landing with feet simultaneously on top of the box or platform.
- Immediately drop or jump back down to the original starting place; then repeat the sequence.
Ring Dips: 10 reps
Ring Dips Instructions:
- Grip a ring in each hand, and then take a small jump to help you get into the starting position with your arms locked out.
- Begin by flexing the elbow, lowering your body until your arms break 90 degrees. Avoid swinging, and maintain good posture throughout the descent.
- Reverse the motion by extending the elbow, pushing yourself back up into the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.