Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti Casserole – everyone goes crazy over this dish – they always ask for the recipe! Make ahead of time and refrigerate until ready to bake. Great for a crowd. The BEST pasta I have ever had. Seriously better than you’ll find in any restaurant.
Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti Casserole
Prep time: 10 MINS
Cook time: 30 MINS
Total time: 40 mins
- 12-oz spaghetti
- 1 (26-ounce) jar prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1-lb lean ground beef
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350ºF degrees.
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef until cooked through; drain fat and stir in spaghetti sauce. Set aside.
- Cook spaghetti according to directions on packet. Drain and place cooked spaghetti in bowl. Add cream cheese, Italian Seasoning and minced garlic. Stir until cream cheese is melted and the spaghetti is thoroughly coated.
- Lightly grease a 9×13″ pan. Spread a small amount of meat sauce in the bottom of the dish. Put spaghetti on top of sauce and top with remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until bubbly.