Crock Pot Pork Chops is an easy slow cooker recipe. Toss everything in the pot and return to a perfectly tender, melt in your mouth pork dinner.
Crock Pot Pork Chops
Prep time: 5 MINS
Cook time: 5 hour
Total time: 5 hours and 5 mins
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1-3 tablespoon red chile paste (I used Gourmet Garden)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3-5 pounds boneless pork chops (thick cut 1″- 1 1/2″)
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- Add ingredients (except pork chops and corn starch) in a 6-quart slow cooker. Stir to combine. Add pork chops. Toss to coat with the sauce. Cook on low 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, combine equal amounts cornstarch and water in a mason jar. Close the lid, to seal the jar. Shake the living tar out of it, to create a slurry. Add the slurry to the crockpot. Stir and cover, cook 1 more hour.
- Check for doneness. If the pork chops need longer let them cook until tender and done.
- Serve and enjoy!