This chocolare fudge flan is an easy family-size chocolate fudge flan made in the blender and baked in 40 minutes. It’s gluten-free, rich, fudgy, and addictive!!!
Easy Chocolate Fudge Flan
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 28 oz sweetened condensed milk (or two 14-oz cans)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs at room temperature
- 1/4 cup chocolate sprinkles good quality
- Preheat the oven to 350º F (180º C). Grease a 8-inch (20 cm) ring pan with butter or no stick cooking spray. Sprinkle sugar all over. Set aside.
- Blend all ingredients (except the sprinkles.) in a blender until smooth. Pour mixture into the prepared pan. Bake in a bain-Marie for about 40 minutes. Remove from the oven, run a knife the edge around carefully, and place on a rack to cool.
- Cover and refrigerate for about at least 4 hours, or until chilled and set. Run a knife around again and invert onto a plate. You may have to tap bottom of the pan to encourage unmolding.
- Serve with chocolate sprinkles on top. If desired, drizzle chocolate fudge on the edges.