16. Dumbbell Squat Press
Image Source: POPSUGAR Photography / Kyle Hartman
- Stand with your legs just slightly wider than hip-distance apart, arms raised to shoulder height with elbows bent, holding weights by your ears.
- Bend your knees as if you were sitting in a chair, keeping weight on your heels.
- Press the dumbbells overhead as you straighten your knees to return to standing.
17. Arnold Press
- Start holding dumbbells directly in front of your face with arms bent at a 90-degree angle.
- Open arms out to the side, maintaining the bend at the elbow.
- Press weights directly up so that arms are fully extending.
- Return to start by reversing the entire movement.
- This completes one rep.
18. Goblet Squat
Image Source: POPSUGAR Photography
- Stand with your feet wider than shoulder width with your toes pointed slightly out. Hold your dumbbell at chest level with both hands. Keeping your back flat, push your hips back, bend your knees, and lower your body until your thighs are parallel to the floor and your elbows touch your knees.
- With your weight focused on your heels, push yourself up to the starting position to complete one rep.