When two worlds collide – Twice Baked Potatoes loaded with a creamy dreamy Jalapeño Popper filling. Food comas have never been more delicious!
Jalapeño Popper Loaded Potatoes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
- 4 large Baking Potatoes, stabbed a few times with a fork
- 9oz / 250g Streaky Bacon, cooked & chopped
- 5.3oz / 150g Cheddar, grated
- 5.3oz / 150g Cream Cheese
- 3 fresh Jalapeños, deseeded & finely diced (see notes)
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Sour Cream, to serve
- Fresh Chives, to serve
- Coat potatoes in a drizzle of olive oil and a good pinch of salt and pepper. Place in the oven at 356f/180c for 60-70mins, or until deep golden and fork tender.
- Once cool enough to handle, slice off the top (3/4 of the way up) and scoop out most of the centre, leaving a thin wall to keep the potato sturdy.
- Combine the filling with cream cheese, garlic powder, butter, a good pinch of salt and pepper (to taste) and most of your cheddar, bacon & jalapeños (save some to top).
- Evenly divide the filling among your potato skins, then top with your remaining cheddar, bacon and jalapeños. Place back in the oven at 430f/220c for 15mins or until the cheese turns nice and crispy.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of chives.