Nanny’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cake is a keeper recipe! Easy to make and perfect for chocolate lover’s.This is also freezer friendly if you wanted to make into portions or make ahead for a party!
Nanny’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cake
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 55 Min
- 1 box chocolate cake mix (I used Betty Crocker’s Choc. Fudge 15.25 oz.)
- 1 box fudge brownie mix (I used Duncan Hines Decadent Brownies 17.6 oz.)
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 cup oil
- 1 can Pillsbury chocolate fudge cake icing
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease and lightly flour a 10-inch bundt pan ( I use Baker’s Joy spray).
Nanny’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cake is a keeper recipe! Easy to make and perfect for chocolate lover’s.
2. In a bowl add the cake mix, brownie mix, oil eggs, and water. Pour into bundt pan and bake 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
3. Let cake cool completely after waiting 10 min. out of the oven onto a cooling rack and then transfer to a serving plate.
4. In a small bowl, add 1/2 tub of ready to use cake icing, and melt in the microwave 30-45 seconds until it is able to be drizzled over cake.
***NOTE: Pour enough cake batter to fill the pan 2/3rds the way up. If you have any batter left over, just pop it in some cupcake liners!
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!