This Slow Cooker Sausage and Potato Casserole is a comfort dish that can be served for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Slow Cooker Sausage & Potato Casserole
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 6 hrs
Total Time: 7 hrs 5 mins
- 1 – 32 oz. bag of hash browns or may substitute fresh diced potatoes
- 14 oz. kielbasa cut into small pieces
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10.5 oz can cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine hash browns, kielbasa, onion, and 2 cups of the cheese in a greased slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl, combine cream of chicken, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour over hash brown mix.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. It is done when your potatoes and onions have cooked through. Be careful not to overcook the potatoes. Enjoy!